heater box lever push nut size??

heater box lever push nut size??

Kane

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-8 Restomod Scout axles 4 wheel disks, 258, ax15, D300.
Does anyone know the size I need to for the push nuts that are used to secure the cables to the heater box levers?

Mine doesn't use the nut style push on, it uses those thin round washer type push on things with a star type cuts in the center. As far as size goes close counts for both types.

Mine doesn't use the nut style push on, it uses those thin round washer type push on things with a star type cuts in the center. As far as size goes close counts for both types.

Same as my '85.
LG

You need them for a 3/16" shaft. Both my 82 and 84 use these so I think it a terminology thing here. I can't see them using anything else for this. I had to buy a pack of 200, so if you shoot me a pm with your address I'll send you some.
94807a026l.gif

That's exactly what they are called. They are sort a disposable washer/nut.

You need them for a 3/16" shaft. Both my 82 and 84 use these so I think it a terminology thing here. I can't see them using anything else for this. I had to buy a pack of 200, so if you shoot me a pm with your address I'll send you some.
94807a026l.gif

Wow thanks man. Let me know shipping cost and i will paypal you some $$

3/16th push nut available at Ace Hardware did the trick. Mine had the flat type but these seem to work just fine.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks