Found a truck

Found a truck

Germy

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 jeep cj7 360 20 rear and 30 front w/warn lockers 5 speed tranny,

1971 dodge dart built 318
Literally. I found this at my moms leases barn. The owner said I can have it. The frame is solid. It is a 1978 ford f 250 2wd with a 6.6 400. Battery is charging now. I was clearing honeysuckle and saw the bumper, it was like opening a gift! I'm going to try to start tomorrow!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352599097.963805.jpg

Don't try and start it with the gas that is in it. Take a can of gas with you and unhook the line to the gas tank and put it in the can you brought to start it. Old bad gas will screw up the valves in the head ask me how I know.

Ok, good call!,I would have run it. Did not even think about it. This also ran on leaded gas, what are the issues there? Ss valves? I'll run high stuff tomorrow , but should I consider an additive? I have to cut the vines off the axles, that will take a while. The battery is charged, seeing overnight if it holds.

This truck has a Dana 60 rear and its going to scrap yard. Would this be advantageous to my cj?

That d60 would be worth it, if ur scraping it would u consider a trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you? I'd be willing

Haha, here's the kicker I'm n Texas. Got a teleporter?

Yes on the teleporter, just need to pick up the flux capacitor from autozone, I ordered it three days ago, it should be in soon.

What mods to replace my model 20

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352777091.310635.jpg

If you have one of these in your driveway I'll drive to Washington state and back. :grin:

Yeah, that's it, I have different wheels though, my number is 99.9 mph to create 1 million gigawatts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

I take it that youve seen the movie. Great Scott!!!!! You must be for the 1980's. :grin:

When this baby hits 88 miles for hour you gonna see some real s***, and where we're going, we don't need roads.

Haha!!!!!!!!!!!hello, mcfly

Really though, what would it take to properly install it

Your meaning the d60, I will be up front, I don't know a whole lot about replacing axles. I'm about to swap mine out for the first time (as in me to swap out axles for the first time ever, feel kinda embarrassed to say that out loud, shh don't tell no one ;). ) I've just heArd that the d60 Is kinda heavy duty so.... So yea that's what I had in mind? Hope I'm not throwing u off.

You two crack me up. :D

I'd want it in the rear to replace 20. Does anyone know what the best headlight fluid is?

Really, I hope it's not too serious, nothing that supeglue, duct tape, or gorilla glue can't fix. ;)

You two crack me up. :D

I'm a father of a seven month old so...yea I get to have just a little bit of slack. But it's good to knowi still have the touch :D

Does anyone know what the best headlight fluid is?
:confused: and a d60 is way more than you will ever need in your jeep. They go for big bucks I would sell it for money to put in to your Jeep. IMO

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom