Fender Flares

Fender Flares

eagan11

Jeeper
Thanks
what is this i keep seeing? wrangler flares on a CJ? i can see is for clearence but what nad why are CJ owners using them for?

Its is for clearance. Tj flares open up the small round rear wheel opening very nice , not to mention the front. I have a set that Im going to add to mine. I should be able to run 35s instead of my current 33s without adding more lift. A low c.o.g. is where its at. ;)

Its is for clearance. Tj flares open up the small round rear wheel opening very nice , not to mention the front. I have a set that Im going to add to mine. I should be able to run 35s instead of my current 33s without adding more lift. A low c.o.g. is where its at. ;)

Agree, it does open up the wheelwells for clearance. I have 36" TSL's on mine with about 5" of lift.

01-08008.jpg

No certain year that I know of. Tj flares are from 97 to 06 I believe. Rubicon model flares are a little wider if your running a wider tire. Just for reference I picked up mine used off a local Jeep club board for $70.

I actually just talked to my club members and got mine for about that price also. There were a couple guys who had switched their TJ's to Tube fenders and comp corners so had them laying around.

I got mine from a co-worker for $25. But5 I only used the rear ones.

lookin very good man,i might try a pair on mine.

Iceman,

I just picked up a set of tj flares and was wondering how you went about mounting the front. The rear looks straight forward, but the front has me :confused:

Thanks in advance and any pic's would be nice:)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom