Dodge Hemi ~ YEA!

Dodge Hemi ~ YEA!

4x4Sugar

Jeeper
Thanks
My everyday truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500 4x4. Did I mention I got a Hemi in that beast? She's a pretty sweet truck.I really love it. Will probably have it the rest of my life. When the paint starts to turn on me I am going to go Canary Yellow, trimmed in Real Tree Hardwoods Camo, or maybe Mossy Oak Break-Up. I haven't decided yet.

I still need to get new rims, lift kit and real tires but it works for now. :)

Here I will show ya.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 87
  • mytruck.jpg
    mytruck.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 040509_1032[01].jpg
    040509_1032[01].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 162
My everyday truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500 4x4. Did I mention I got a Hemi in that beast? She's a pretty sweet truck.I really love it. Will probably have it the rest of my life. When the paint starts to turn on me I am going to go Canary Yellow, trimmed in Real Tree Hardwoods Camo, or maybe Mossy Oak Break-Up. I haven't decided yet.

I still need to get new rims, lift kit and real tires but it works for now. :)

Here I will show ya.

COOL TRUCK!!!!!:chug:
I've got a 97 Ram 4X4 with a 360 in it. when I bought it, it had 41,000 on it. It now has 213,000 and still running strong.
I've ran mobile 1 syn. in it, changing it every 25,000 (25,000 not a typo) miles. It has used 1 qt of oil between changes.

Good luck with your truck!:chug:

Oh come on now, what's up with this!?!? :down: :laugh:

No mater how good lookin she is somewhere out there is a guy tired of her S*@#:censored:

I guess it COULD be true but hey, reverse that around and it works that way too. :D

I love my Dodges. I will likely always have a Dodge for my DD. My hubs has a truck prolly pretty similar to yours. We rebuilt the transmission a few years ago and recently done some front end work on it but for what he puts it through it has been an awesome truck.

Pics:

Attachments

• 100_0952.jpg
    100_0952.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0957.jpg
    100_0957.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 58
Oh come on now, what's up with this!?!? :down: :laugh:

I guess it COULD be true but hey, reverse that around and it works that way too. :D

I love my Dodges. I will likely always have a Dodge for my DD. My hubs has a truck prolly pretty similar to yours. We rebuilt the transmission a few years ago and recently done some front end work on it but for what he puts it through it has been an awesome truck.

Pics:

It's a long story, some other time, maybe.
I've been lucky with my trans it's still pulling strong, may have something to do with the B&M Trick shift trans fluid I run in it and all other auto trans I have. Even at $6.50 a qt it's cheaper than a trans rebuild.:chug:
I don't have any pics of my Ram but it's an extended cab not a four door like yours. It has the towing pack, and all the heavy duty stuff. I've had 12,000 lbs on a flatbed behind her and she never grunted.
These trucks are amazing
.:notworthy:

Yeah my Father has the same year make of that vehicle, but did not purchase the Hemi. Although I am sure it would have made driving that truck much more enjoyable, with gas prices these days there really isn't much need for it (at least for us since the truck was really only used for work).

I rock an 03 in the Cummins flavor. :cool:

001hmr.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks