CJ7 Wiper Motor

CJ7 Wiper Motor

Johnnyward

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ7
What is the easiest way to get to the wiper arms coming off the wiper motor? I need to set the wiper time on the blades.

I have no idea what year your jeep is but pulling the plastic cap out of the windshield frame could tell you what you need to know.:D

What is the easiest way to get to the wiper arms coming off the wiper motor? I need to set the wiper time on the blades.

are you trying to get the wiper arms off the pivot post?
They do bind as you try to pull them off. As you pull back on the wiper arm there is a spring that will try to bind on the pivot post. If you hold the wiper arm back you can work it off the post.

If you are trying to remove the motor from the linkage, there is a clip that has to be removed first.

Remove the padded dash and then there are 2 plastic caps that will give you access to the linkages.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks