CJ spotted thread

CJ spotted thread
Yeah, I didn’t want any part of that either. If they catch you daily driving on antique plays here, I’ve heard they can freeze your title for 5 years.....

Sent from the surface of the sun wondering where Fall is...

The loophole is “testing a repair”. Aren’t we always testing it when we drive it?

I always have another vehicle with standard plates, but with my CJ being down, I can either take my POS F250 or the 67 impala to the commuter lot each day. The impala has antique tags. I have been driving it anyway. Yes I am taking my chances. But with my DD being down, I hope they will accept that as a good enough excuse if I get pulled over.

You do need to have at least one vehicle with standard plates to even apply for antique plates.

Yeah, I didn’t want any part of that either. If they catch you daily driving on antique plays here, I’ve heard they can freeze your title for 5 years.....

Well you guys do live in the middle of that swamp they call DC

Hey, now - easy...... I’m in the outermost runoff zone. Pretty dry here

Hello - Has anyone seen Fall????? Anyone???

Hey, now - easy...... I’m in the outermost runoff zone. Pretty dry here

I am in the high flood area of that runoff.

And I was driving to WV this past weekend and saw leaves on the ground. Ut the trees may have just been dying from the lack of rain.

I am in the high flood area of that runoff.

And I was driving to WV this past weekend and saw leaves on the ground. Ut the trees may have just been dying from the lack of rain.

Yup, we're getting the same thing here. Its the lack of rain that's causing the leaves to drop off.

Peek a boo

0e1256a14070540ff6719ed9d6ccf961.jpg
e861ccb7ceb54098d941cde5c7155a88.jpg

I cant believe that I met the owner of this 47 CJ2a and he painted it himself never having done any restoration work himself........

Gets way better from there he works with my wife lol

This one ran up behind me.... A 69......

99c0b03b87da1af643509a692daf7da0.jpg

Looks like a 72-75 to me. Windshield frame, fuel tank, front fenders, windshield hold down clamps, and reverse lights, incorrect for a 69. Looks nice though.

He said it was a 69 - I had no idea

I figured you stopped to chat a bit, the light was yellow going to red.
Not the first time I've seen a Jeep with a different year title, or he made some wholesale changes.

Cat Spring TX, Scrambler last tagged in 2017 there is also a DJ mail Jeep around the corner with a few Internationals

7e4658b96d33930e4f2917b25e5a8963.jpg

Sent from anniversary trip using Tapatalk

Spotted a flat fender while in low orbit on Texas 11 in between Sulphur Springs and Commerce TX we were in a hurry to get home and where tired so I only saw it for a brief moment but it looked like it was wearing a really old orange paint job had a tow bar on the front and might have had a hard too on it like I said we were tired and in low orbit will have to make a road trip later to see it again........ also I might not wanna fan the flames on how bad I want one or how the wifie is hating my current Jeep lol she would really go nuts if I was able to snag a flat fender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a really nice looking CJ5 yesterday in town. Really clean looking and was a kind of an aqua color looked to be a late 70's or early 80's. Didn't have time to get a pic.
The driver was an older fellow but you could tell he was a Jeep guy, had the top off and his foot propped up on the door frame with a big smile on his face.
First CJ i've seen in my town since I got mine.

Man, you are really pushin yer luck LOL

Spotted this one in North Dallas.
9285fa78228f679d0d3e9aad4a86f0fc.jpg
705c54abc50729027ca2fce9cbe20bc7.jpg

Sent from the man cave using Tapatalk

That’s a sharp one...... front signal lights on the hood??

Strips just behind the hold down latches...... Thought they may have been a strip light of sorts......

It some kind of insignia.....I couldn't make out what it said.

Sent from the man cave using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks