Calico Ghost Town Trip

Calico Ghost Town Trip

Torxhead

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'86 CJ,258,T-18,4:1,Dana 44s

This past weekend 2-23, I had a Club trip in SoCals Mojave Desert. I have previously posted a run at this location about a year ago, this time we ran thru a different canyon named Odessa. You can see things can get a little tight and that Bronco is all the way against the wall and got a few dents also. This is the first time I led the club thru the arch and I expect a few members who did not show up to be a bit upset about it. Local gas prices were at $4.00 and most of them are getting ready for the sand dune trip at Glamis in a few weeks.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
dons_jeep_arch.jpg

mud_hills.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 657
  • the_slot.jpg
    the_slot.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,440
Looks like a great time thanks for sharing

Sorry I couldn't make it, and seeing others having that much fun only makes it worse :( Thanks for the pics! :chug:

If you need help to navigate thru the trails, just ask. Prime Jeeping weather in the SoCal desert is here. The trip started out with lunch at the Slash X Cafe and spent 2 nites in the local campground.

The Slash X has darn good food for a place in the middle of nowhere :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks