Frame Bumper

Frame Bumper

CJJP1984

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-7
Anyone have any issues getting an aftermarket bumper to line up with the existing holes on 84 CJ7.

Bought a bumper on EBAY, stated it fit my 84 CJ7. But when I tried to install the mounting holes are off 0.5-1.0 inch on either side. can't figure out how to make it work....

Front or rear? Brand? Any pics? I homemade my bumpers to custom fit what I wanted and needed (d-ring mounts, receiver in the rear, light mounts up front, etc) and to ensure I could install tie-in brackets to the rear to tie the bumper to the frame rather than just the rear cross member. Half to full inch off on mounting holes seems like poor craftsmanship for sure.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
if it says that it fits 76-06 then its for a YJ and TJ (87-06) not CJ. i bought mine from EAG they are made for a CJ they do sell the same ones for YJ and TJ though. either modify it or return and get one for a CJ but that's getting harder by the day. they have a bunch of different styles i like full width and beefy as im hard on my fenders 3611b944e9c3af61ac12eef8d0effaab.jpgcbd1a5c2e8ac8926275f388598a36d4f.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks