Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 cj7 straight 6, 5 speed, 4.11 gears, 33 pro comps. 6 inch lift,
90 Harley Ultra classic,
05 f-350 dually crewcab 4x4 5" lift,
77 Honda Goldwing gl1000,
1949 Packard streetrod
Heading down to try out this place this coming weekend...looks like a pretty nice place....they are having drag a boat races....mud vollyball contest...miss mudboggin bikini contest...hotdogs...music...and other redneck games...20 bucks for the weekend and free camping!!!! Wait til i come driving up in my black toy hauler...open the rear door and drive my loud cj out the back....hoo wee them boys are gonna just freak out!!!!course....i'm not really too normal...and love to shock people...i am a biker ...it's just what we do!!!:chug:

Sounds like a blast! Make sure to take lots of pics, and post them here!
:chug:

Had a nice time in Bunnell...except for the heat, huge bugs, knats, poison oak, stinky mud, nasty water and 5 inches of mud in the cj....really was not too bad!!!!! Alot of nice looking jeeps...big ole trucks with huge tires, rebel flags...girls with bikini's in the mud...and hanging with some good friends!!!1 think i will wait til sept.or so til the next one!!!! pics up soon...if i can figure this site out!!!!

Had a nice time in Bunnell...except for the heat, huge bugs, knats, poison oak, stinky mud, nasty water and 5 inches of mud in the cj....really was not too bad!!!!! Alot of nice looking jeeps...big ole trucks with huge tires, rebel flags...girls with bikini's in the mud...and hanging with some good friends!!!1 think i will wait til sept.or so til the next one!!!! pics up soon...if i can figure this site out!!!!

get an account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (its free) and you can upload them there. then copy the direct link it provides and paste it here.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks