Bestop colored tops for 60th Anniversary

Bestop colored tops for 60th Anniversary

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
Last edited:
My original was white. I have always thought that was a logical choice for a standard color.:cool:

I agree. There should be more color choices then the three they have now. Orange, White, Red, Yellow, Green, hell maybe even pink for some...

how about a clear top...

I've got kind of a floppy Pope mobile image floating around in my brain. :) ....... but Pink no not really. With the number of woman I see driving jeeps these days it is sad to say, pink would sell, especially that breast cancer pink you see on ribbons.

I'm confused...can you get a new blue top now?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got kind of a floppy Pope mobile image floating around in my brain. :)

Hmmmm... Maybe you could perform a blessing of the CJ??? :D There have been some runs that I prayed we would make it home! :eek:

Wish they would offer everything in denim blue. Tops, bikini's, half doors, and seat covers!

Call them and voice your desire for more factory denim blue Jeep products. Maybe enough inquiries will make them decide to offer these things. 1-800-845-3567

Last edited:
Would you believe I found an original denim blue bikini top on craigslist for $40? Couldn't drive there fast enough!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once in awhile I run across some good Craigslist deals. You gotta be quick though. More and more guys are checking. I wish I could find a full soft top in Slate Blue.

I wish I could find a full soft top in Slate Blue.
Let me know if you ever run across a highback seat cover in that color... that you don't want to grab first. :)

Surfed around the Bestop site and noticed the CJ5 options are getting thin! Tigertop and Supertop seem to be the only options. When it comes time to replace my top, it'd be nice to just get the skins instead of all the hardware (which I already have). CJ5 color options are getting fewer since I got mine. Nutmeg isn't listed anymore. Guess when it comes time, I'll be making a call rather than pointing and clicking.

Ahhhh! Finally saw the replaceatop selection........in black. Oh well, change can be good I guess.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks