best way to sell transmissions, etc.???

best way to sell transmissions, etc.???

cjs cj

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5- 258, dana 300
I've got: Dana 20, T-150 and clutch stuff.
I've also got: t176, dana 300 to t176 adapter and bellhousing.

Is it better to sell these 2 set ups all together or sell each thing separate?

Thanks in advance for the help!

You could drop down in the "Classifieds" and try to sell them in all configurations. I'm no sure but I think selling stuff is supposed to be done there.

Hate to say it but Craigslist, i move a lot of parts there then buy more parts, then get the parts i want NEW!

If it were me I would post them together and then say your willing to seperate them.

I'd group the adapter with the T176 at least. I've seen too many post that they picked one up but were then later frustrated when they found out it didn't include the adapter and were struggling to find one. Don't want a ticked off craigslist buyer around you. Do like was mentioned and note that you are willing to separate or list their individual pricing in the same ad so the buyer is aware they need both.

List parts on this site FIRST, a member here may be in need. If no takers then go CL or ebay.

Side note: I'm not in need of parts.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks