Best Shop Repair Manual

Best Shop Repair Manual

jtranch

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'79 cj5
Any suggestions on the best shop repair manual for the '79 CJ5, I just bought Chiltons online version, sucks, big time. Maybe the paperback version is better?

^^What gert said^^ FSM is the only way to go. Haynes is just too general. Check out Ol'Jeep Collins page, he may have a copy you can download.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Real FSM, is the only way to go.........:notworthy:
LG

Download a manual from oljeep.com.
I found an original paper one with a Google search, it was from a used book store.

I don’t know if these guys have on for pre 1982, but this one has been awesome. Blows away a Chiltons
9cc825fc7c96a0fd444013e570a49300.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read a bunch of the reviews on Amazon and decided to not get this one. Caveat emptor ;-)

Dave

I don’t know if these guys have on for pre 1982, but this one has been awesome. Blows away a Chiltons
9cc825fc7c96a0fd444013e570a49300.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read a bunch of the reviews on Amazon and decided to not get this one. Caveat emptor ;-)

Dave

I have that book and the Technical service manual. The technical service manual is far superior.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks