Bedliners

Bedliners

Neuner

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
"Oscar":1985 CJ7, 4.0 '98 OBDII, T177, RE 4.5" lift w/ CV Jnts, Dana 300, Dana 30 and AMC 20, 33" BFG KO2s, Raptor Lined Interior and Rustoleum BBQ exterior.
Looking for a cheap bedliner for the interior of our boat with an aluminum floor. I've found all of the typicals but not able to secure what the finish is like.

Looking for something that has a rubbery feel to it and that isn't too rough for young bare feet or to kneel on. I've done lots of searching on the subject but never find feed back about these qualities. Typically only comments about longevity and durability. Suggestions or experiences?

I think Herculiner has rough chunks of rubber, correct? Duplicolor looks like it is smoother but may be more paint like and slick when wet?

Neuner, so are you looking for a spray or paint on type? In my pickup bed there is just a rubber sheet that works to protect the bed.

A DIY paint on type.

Thanks for the reference however the problem with the rubber sheets/mats you refer to is the weight or they tend to slide or move around after they get wet in our type of boat and setup.

I am also considering getting a type of self-adhesive marine mat with some cushion. More expensive but if it satisfies the rest of the family by being softer in nature, it would be a win-win. The bedliner would be a more durable finish.

I did a lot of research on this when considering what to do in my jeep. My research led me to "mMonstaliner". It doesn't have the rough texture of Herculiner and they claim that it is UV stave and will never fade. Check it out.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That's UV stable.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Problem with monstaliner is that it is slick when wet and not a good fit for the interior floor of a boat. It would probably be really good for someone wanting to install it on the exterior though.

Researched a lot and got a lot of samples. What we decided on probably isn't useful for a Jeep but it works great for our boat. Grabbed some 'B'-stock Hydro-Turf sheets. Comes with 3M self-adhesive and is extremely light, very comfortable and has great grip even when wet. They use it a lot on paddle boards and PWC.

Attachments

• IMG_20160302_182752-e_800.jpg
    IMG_20160302_182752-e_800.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 107

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks