April 16 wheeling

April 16 wheeling

Posi

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
54 Willys 3B, FI 401, T-18, ARB Locked, Hinkey Sidewinder Winch
Ran some private property in Mass yesterday.
Nice warm day (65°) with a good group of guys.
The trails were easy in a few spots, hard and extreme in others.
Most of the hard stuff was on steep grade, slick with loose rocks, and did I say slick, very.
Pulled a lot of line, but the only break was an air line to one of those fancy lockers.
Had a great time, enjoy!

Incentive :chug:

20160416_104921_zpsyqhny2lr.jpg

20160416_144618_zpsdvnihjuq.jpg

sum4.jpg

sum7.jpg

26388756842_ddf1c1f5b6_b.jpg

25877784884_eb16c8dd92_b.jpg

sum2.jpg

26482454365_6d48429f47_h.jpg

26209595200_173a99a80a_b.jpg

Found the bridge in need of repair so we took care of it while there.

IMG_4794 by

I'm starting to think you have way more fun than the rest of us.:notworthy: Thanks for sharing.

I'm starting to think you have way more fun than the rest of us.:notworthy: Thanks for sharing.
It's all about having fun, every time a thread comes up concerning the CO run I'm hoping to see your name on the list to go. I'd really like to see you there! We have a really great time with a good group of folks

It's all about having fun, every time a thread comes up concerning the CO run I'm hoping to see your name on the list to go. I'd really like to see you there! We have a really great time with a good group of folks
I would love too but I have wore my Jeep out and I'm planning a full frame off rebuild starting next year where I will be going to a 4.0.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks