Anyone up for some wheeling in central Washington?

Anyone up for some wheeling in central Washington?

Greenwithenvy

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79' CJ7, 401 AMC, T18, D20, D44, D44.
Just like the titles says, I would enjoy hearing from some of you wanting to wheel. We have some great places to wheel here. Just don't like or think it safe to wheel alone.

Ohhh man you are so lucky to live in big foots country. I'd be out as often as possible in search of the ever so elusive and stealthy big foot. I'm not kidding either. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to kill your thread. I do think the adventure into the wilds of Washington would be great fun. Maybe wet, but great fun non-the-less. A Bigfoot sighting would simply be icing on the cake. Seeing some of your forest elk would be great fun as well.

Wheeling alone is not a good idea, although we all have done it. Have you considered joining a club?

Wheeling alone is not a good idea, although we all have done it. Have you considered joining a club?

Well I have thought about a club. But there is not one here in my area. I have been thinking of trying to start one! Might have to start a thread and get some pointers and how to set one up right?

He probably thinks your kidding...:eek:

Right??

He'll do it OP - clean out your garage... lol

:chug:

I'd love to get up to washington / oregon for some wheeling in my CJ - it will be a bit before she's ready again though

Well I have thought about a club. But there is not one here in my area. I have been thinking of trying to start one! Might have to start a thread and get some pointers and how to set one up right?

That sounds great! you might want to check with these guys:Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

On the heel of Torx's response above - check this out.

Maybe a great place to meet some like minded people to start wheeling with, or another club to join up with etc.

Trail Jamboree - Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Already passed for this year, but something to keep in mind for next year maybe?

I was going to say maybe join up on their forums too, but it doesn't look like it's too active on the events / trail rides portions... :(

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association - Powered by vBulletin

Here's some other links you might look through when on the "John" :D

Washington 4x4 | 4x4.com

This one has a list of a bunch of clubs:
Washington 4x4 | 4x4.com (check out Cascade 4x4 - says one trail ride a month...)

Jeep Clubs in Washington - JeepClubs.org

Clubs - Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

That might get you wheelin' :cool:

with at T176 as well.

Heading out AM early for ELK hunting trip in eastern Oregon.We will be at 4,000 to 7,000 feet elevation.Probably have some mud and hopefully a little snow. Be there for 7 days.Disclaimer: taking the wrangler. Planing on taking the Renegade next years mule deer hunt same place. The unit we have tag for is called Murderers Creek .Colorful name to say the least.
Just the wife and I ,our cattle dog and a cat. Flat towing the jeep about 325 miles oneway. mike

Sounds like fun! I hope you have a chance to take some pics, we would enjoy seeing them. Have a safe trip.

Well anyone is welcome to come and play here. And you can leave a Jeep and fly in too. Better yet have a Jeep parked here and skydive, drop on down!:) I have lots of room to park your Jeep.

On the heel of Torx's response above - check this out.

Maybe a great place to meet some like minded people to start wheeling with, or another club to join up with etc.

Trail Jamboree - Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Already passed for this year, but something to keep in mind for next year maybe?

I was going to say maybe join up on their forums too, but it doesn't look like it's too active on the events / trail rides portions... :(

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association - Powered by vBulletin

Here's some other links you might look through when on the "John" :D

Washington 4x4 | 4x4.com

This one has a list of a bunch of clubs:
Washington 4x4 | 4x4.com (check out Cascade 4x4 - says one trail ride a month...)

Jeep Clubs in Washington - JeepClubs.org

Clubs - Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

That might get you wheelin' :cool:

Thanks for the links JR74CJ5. I guess I'm getting lazy, as most listed are a few hours away. And I don't need to drive past my "back 40" to play or wheel. I am working on getting some friends to wheel with around here.

Thanks for the links JR74CJ5. I guess I'm getting lazy, as most listed are a few hours away. And I don't need to drive past my "back 40" to play or wheel. I am working on getting some friends to wheel with around here.

LOL - no worries on the "lazy" - I didn't think of it that way.

After you're feeling good with the jeep and it's limits, head down my way to the Rubicon with us

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks