Anybody done or seen this idea?

Anybody done or seen this idea?
cool man. if you do all the work by yourself whats the overall cost on a buggy like that if you dont mind me asking?

All up it will cost about $8000.00. I think it may cost you in the US a bit less as I buy most of my parts from the US and ship them to Australia. The hole buggy has is my work and design I hope it works as it has a lot of new ideas I like to do new stuff but some work some do not

sorry it has been so long but its up and runing still have to pant it and a few small thing,2012 009.jpg

2012 004.jpg

005.jpg just a few pics

Now that is some articulation! :notworthy:

Is the single airbag going to be enough to keep the wheels planted at speed?

8417d1329396788-anybody-done-seen-idea-005.jpg

Sweet!
Nice buggy. Rear engine gives great visibility.
That looks like some excellent fabrication there. :notworthy:
What kind of suspension? Are you going to use coil-overs? It looks pretty low now without springs.
Good job!

thanks the buggy is set up to go slow top speed ia about 30mph,the air bag is for suspension the rams you see on the diffs one is for steering the 2nd one is to control articulation front and rear are the same the transfer of oil keep the buggy level, it can also be powered so you lean into a hill if needed

Its finished

Attachments

• 1 7 2012 024.jpg
    1 7 2012 024.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 1 7 2012 028.jpg
    1 7 2012 028.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 1 7 2012 026.jpg
    1 7 2012 026.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 62

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks