all the cars/trucks Ive had

all the cars/trucks Ive had

wmterry89

Jeeper
Thanks
1983 CJ7

I was going to put a list of all the cars ive had in the last 4
years(somewhere around 25), but I thought I would spare you so here is the most recent....

1983 CJ7 Renegade 6cyl 4spd. rust free!!! this thing is in great shape only a couple of scrapes down the side where a deer hit it. I traded the 99 discovery for it and dont regret it....I wanna swap in Dana 44's front and rear a high-winding 307 chevy, sm420, and an nvg-241j/or . Im getting a warn M8274 for it and Ill be putting a 4" tuff country lift on it.

DSC03892.png

DSC03893.png

Last edited:
Re: 1983 CJ7

1983 CJ7 Renegade 6cyl 4spd. rust free!!! this thing is in great shape only a couple of scrapes down the side where a deer hit it. I traded the 99 discovery for it and dont regret it....I wanna swap in Dana 44's front and rear a high-winding 307 chevy, sm420, and an nvg-241j/or . Im getting a warn M8274 for it and Ill be putting a 4" tuff country lift on it.

Rust free is great! I wish my CJ was just semi rust free...

Did you mean when it hit a deer? You have to tell that story! :eek:

Looking forward to helping you out on your decisions on you CJ. Sounds like you have a good plan...

Re: 1983 CJ7

the deer around here have gotten smart enough to not jump out in front of cars, now they just jump out in the road before youve gone by....

I want it to be fairly capeable off road but I still want to be able to drive it every day

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom