AGR Performance Super Box 1 Steering Box

AGR Performance Super Box 1 Steering Box

coldair

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 cj7 in the works,
1996 F350 crew cab with a 5.9 cummins
What your guys thoughts about the AGR Performance Super Box 1 Steering Box? I know a steering box brace is needed on a stock steering box So I know you would need one if using with one of these.

I've got one. It works fine. Best part - no leaks.

Turns 38s just fine for mud and trails. Not a lot of rocks around here.

The brace I have goes from the Pitman arm shaft to the RH frame rail.

How is it in town?

What your guys thoughts about the AGR Performance Super Box 1 Steering Box? I know a steering box brace is needed on a stock steering box So I know you would need one if using with one of these.

:)Coldair;

Good chance you already have a Saginaw 800 steering gear in there which is the same box you will be buying on line. Look at the front lower housing just behind the round bell shaped cap..if there is a large 7 on top of a 6 cast into the case you have a Series 800 box........... take it to a quality re builder and have them set it up to your style of driving.........if there is no one near you I can suggest a good re builder in Southern Cal.............send me a PM.
:D:D:D:D

Tarry
I do have a Saginaw steering box on my jeep already. Reason why I ask instead of rebuilding my stock box is I found a pretty much new AGR box for $150 has 1400 miles on it.

Tarry
I do have a Saginaw steering box on my jeep already. Reason why I ask instead of rebuilding my stock box is I found a pretty much new AGR box for $150 has 1400 miles on it.

:)Hey no problem..............just see if you can find out how that box was valved............and if that fits your driving style?
:D:D:D:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks