2 T-18 for sale

2 T-18 for sale

jwill22

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 Cj-7, rebuilt 258i, Carb-Motorcraft 2150, TFI ignition, T-176, Dana 300, dana 30 in front, Rear Dana 44, 4in lift, 33in tires, 4:10 gears
Hey guys, i came across this post today on craigslist, it cause my eye because of the two trannys he is getting rid of. What is the price on these trannys on average. The price he gave me seems pretty reasonable, Need your guys thoughts, before i make a jump on them out of impulse. Thanks

Misc. Jeep Parts

I would want to know what the t-18s came out of. You can buy yourself a bunch of problems or a great boat anchor for a really big boat really easy when dealing with t-18s.

Have you been over to Novak and read the info on t-18s? very interesting reading.

Hey guys, i came across this post today on craigslist, it cause my eye because of the two trannys he is getting rid of. What is the price on these trannys on average. The price he gave me seems pretty reasonable, Need your guys thoughts, before i make a jump on them out of impulse. Thanks

Misc. Jeep Parts

IO,
Your absolutely right, in most case's unless someone has purchased the kit with a shorter input and main shaft along with the adapter to the transfer case its a big pile of iron.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks