1995 wrangler wiring cluster fudge

1995 wrangler wiring cluster fudge

wrangler rider

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
95 wrangler with 88 4.2 carbed with puguetoe(?) 5spd both fresh rebuilds, spring over, 3inch body, spring arched 2 inches and stiffened, 10 inches of total lift on 36inch tsls 8k mile marker winch, ect.
1969 dodge charger rt se 440, 727 torqueflite 3.55 suregrip with 8 3/4 axle, everyone is making her a headache for me but i love her 1000xs more then my jeep
2005 dodge 3500 cummins 6speed dually work truck, not mine
huge wiring problem cant figure out need someone to help us
everything is hooked up and nothing works, its a 1995 4cly jeep with a 93 cheerokke 6cly motor and trans and engine harness, with stock 95 dash harness and a 95 6cly harness, nothing works but it has power, ther engine harness with cut and replaced with old school stuff but it ran when it was pulled, if anyone can help call me 772 828 1274 my names Ryan
anyideas would be much appreciated:chug::chug::chug:

I've got a feeling this one's best left to text & pictures, Ry. Otherwise we're lookin' at maybe a couple of weeks' worth of phone conversations...

Text & pictures are extra-good 'cause they stick around where you can refer back to 'em later.

It's gonna' be FUN FUN FUN, though, with that kind of combination of wiring... color codes may have changed in the middle or ANYTHING.

When you say "it has power", do you mean there's power at the fuseblock? Or...?

By "Nothing works", do you mean NOTHING works? Nothing turns on with any switch anywhere? Lights? Gauges? Idiot lights? Nothing?

well nothing works as nothing works ecept the tail lights stay on full time unless you put on the hazzards the the tail lights go off, and it has power at the plugs from the harness, and nooneexcept the 4x4 shop will touch it and they want $75 an hour, witch if it was done in an hour it would be fine. Im an idiot with wiring, anything with cars im good at but not wiring, if anybody thats in the PSL fortpeirce okeechobee stuart type area knows how to do this ill bring the jeep to you and pay you to tinker with it!

thanks for putting my post where noone will see it, i really appreciate it

You originally posted this in the CJ 'Chassis and Body' forum. The thread title is clearly '1995 wrangler wiring cluster fudge'. A 1995 Wrangler is not a CJ. Your thread was moved to the appropriate forum.

The thread was moved on March 15th at 19:43, and now your complaining? Give me a break!

After the thread move, you received a reply from 'TDHofstetter' on 3-16-2010 at 02:02 and then you replied to his post on 3-16-2010 at 16:37. Then you commented three minutes later.

All new posts show up when anyone clicks the new post button, regardless of the forum it is posted in.

Ahem. :)

I think... it's going to come down to buying a test light, getting the few basic principles (there are really only a few, and they're very basic) figured out, and tearing into it - one circuit at a time, one FUNCTION at a time. Like... ignition. Getting the power source into the computer, getting the computer to talk to the engine (it might already be ready to do that, if it came with the engine & harness). Ignition out of the way, fuel. Then park lights. Like that.

Broken down into a large collection of little steps, the task isn't nearly as daunting.

We do see it, it's not invisable. You need the right harness for the engine
and a wireing diagram for both vehicals, so you know what hooks to what.
Than follow Tim's advise.

You originally posted this in the CJ 'Chassis and Body' forum. The thread title is clearly '1995 wrangler wiring cluster fudge'. A 1995 Wrangler is not a CJ. Your thread was moved to the appropriate forum.

The thread was moved on March 15th at 19:43, and now your complaining? Give me a break!

After the thread move, you received a reply from 'TDHofstetter' on 3-16-2010 at 02:02 and then you replied to his post on 3-16-2010 at 16:37. Then you commented three minutes later.

All new posts show up when anyone clicks the new post button, regardless of the forum it is posted in.
wranglers are cj's dude just with newer scarp metal for parts, i waited because i wanted to give it a chance and not just jump the gun because to be perfectly honest i always thought this was IAMNOTSPAM's play rooms for new jeep news, which i think most people think of it as that just putting that out there, im not mad at you when i posted that it like when someone says thanks alot sarcasticly, and it has been here for like 13days with i think 7 or 8 replies, 3 or 4 were me, and 1 was you, so not alot of action, in all fairness of jeep importance

again I'm not mad just stating....

I had a mechanic try to break it down and I'm pretty sure I need an expert, I will keep yall posted I have freinds that i want to look at it, i have alot goin on with projects and a bad computer so i dont get on here much anymore. sorry if I stroked you the wrong way CJ, i dont blame you for move the thread

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks