1991 wrangler, wire plug through firewall

1991 wrangler, wire plug through firewall

wrangler rider

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
95 wrangler with 88 4.2 carbed with puguetoe(?) 5spd both fresh rebuilds, spring over, 3inch body, spring arched 2 inches and stiffened, 10 inches of total lift on 36inch tsls 8k mile marker winch, ect.
1969 dodge charger rt se 440, 727 torqueflite 3.55 suregrip with 8 3/4 axle, everyone is making her a headache for me but i love her 1000xs more then my jeep
2005 dodge 3500 cummins 6speed dually work truck, not mine
i just bought more 2 wranglers and the one has a pig tail cut off the engine harness, i have another harness with the pigtail i can use but both the harnesses have different color wires then the dash harness, and i have no idea what year which harness is, and it is the 9 wire pig tail the goes through the center of the fire wall behind the dash to the right of the steering wheel, 9 wires one big red one and a rectangular 10 prong plug, thanks yall
wiring diagrms from different years would be great, alldata and haynes cant help me, im about to dig the wires out of the harness if i have too

well i guess ill just figure it out, typing about it sure aint helping lol

The problem is you are asking on a CJ site you might get a better response on a Wrangler site

no the problem is i posted it in this useless section like you said its a cj site with a really small and condensed wrangler section that noone looks in, been the same way since 09

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom