Build Thread 1979 CJ7 Build

Build Thread 1979 CJ7 Build
Awesome. Your tires do not stick out too much, I like that look.

Pipes went on today. Pretty happy with the sound. Flomaster FlowFX mufflers

Attachments

• IMG_1885.MOV
    81.2 MB
  • IMG_1881[1].JPG
    IMG_1881[1].JPG
    503 KB · Views: 13
Been awhile since I've updated on here. Since last year I've been trying to get the motor right. Kept shutting off randomly and after replacing almost the entire starting system, I found out it was the distributor. So, took apart entire front of motor and replaced the timing chain, cam shaft gear, rebuilt oil pump, and added a new Summit HEI distributor and new wires. It runs great now!

Also, I added front and rear bumpers, bimini top, and ordered the infamous Americana floor mats which wont be installed until I get the body and paint done. Body and paint scheduled for September so I ahve time to enjoy this summer.

Oh, and I also had my rocker panels refinished and ordered all new Laredo graphics but also waiting until body and paint is done for those.

I was quoted $1300 to redo the Laredo seats but I will have to order an all new set of seats first since these are blown out. Probably going to be the last thing I do

Anyways, it's coming around nicely I think.

Attachments

• IMG_2815[1].JPG
    IMG_2815[1].JPG
    381.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2813[1].JPG
    IMG_2813[1].JPG
    278.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2814[1].JPG
    IMG_2814[1].JPG
    232 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2722[1].JPG
    IMG_2722[1].JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 12
Looks pretty nice now !

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks