Misc. 1974 CJ First Time Purchase

M1redskin

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1974 CJ5
Hi Guys - I'm about to purchase a 1974 CJ with the 304. All original and in decent shape and runs well. Solid frame and body with no significant rust. My biggest concern is whether at 6'4" if I can be reasonable comfortable with the right seat / seat bracket and most likely notching the seat back out as I have read on this site. I havent made the full commitment to buy it - but its the right price and just looking for a nice trail rider / hill climber without having to drop 15-20K on a UTV. I know the CJ7's are longer and probably be a better fit for me, but I just like the CJ5 a bit better. Anybody out there 6'4" and driving one?? Thanks and please let me know your thoughts.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
I've done ATV trails in my wide track 7

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks