Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading
I posted a build thread a few days ago, and it still hasn't appeared. did it not post correctly or has it just not been approved?

Thanks! sorry to be a pain.

So, referenceing back to Okie Dog/post #52 in this thread :
Am thinking of doing something similar in that I'm not actually going to build or rebuild Pearl , but would like to compile a comprehensive pictorial history for my own personal knowledge and posterity. I have no intention of ever selling or parting with her, so this could evole for quite some time. I'm currently researching & documenting my '82 Scrambler's History. I've traced back three owners so far and plan to go see the earliest PO in person and learn "whatever" I can about her i. e. any work, restoration or even funny stories that may be available. I also would like to document, chronologically, all the work and maintenance I've done so far, so that I will have something more interesting than just a file folder full of receipts .
Am currently about to haul her in and work on her rear end. That should be interesting. I'm even Contemplating changing her current status as female to a male counterpart, as 1) her hangy-down parts are going to need replacing 2) I would really like a male presence in my life and 3) I've always liked the name: Clyde. Is that too weird?
So far, the most intriguing tidbit I've found out is that when she hit this town approx. 15 years ago, she was 'Corvette Yellow'- not the Black Pearl that I fell in Love with ...
So, if not the build forum, then perhaps somewhere?

I'm just impatient, haha. I wanna post more pics of the day I got it home.

(but I understand a Mods time is valuable so get to it when you can, Thanks)

I'm just impatient, haha. I wanna post more pics of the day I got it home.

(but I understand a Mods time is valuable so get to it when you can, Thanks)

Thanks Mods!!! I think I'm really gonna like it here :chug:

I posted one as well. Unfortunately I forgot to post the pics in with it. I have sent in another one with pics. Please disregard the first one.

I posted one as well. Unfortunately I forgot to post the pics in with it. I have sent in another one with pics. Please disregard the first one.

Done

Howdy!

This is my 1980, CJ5 360 V8 build named Heart Attack...:p
Just finishing the final stages of this 16yr (and counting) project and have decided to share for 2 reasons really, to meet and start getting to know people from the Jeeping 4x4ing community and to get real hard earned and/or expert advice on the final and most important stage of my labor of love. I have many many questions and enjoy hearing and seeing the differing opinions. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks, and keep Jeepin :chug:

Puppet

Howdy!

This is my 1980, CJ5 360 V8 build named Heart Attack...:p
Just finishing the final stages of this 16yr (and counting) project and have decided to share for 2 reasons really, to meet and start getting to know people from the Jeeping 4x4ing community and to get real hard earned and/or expert advice on the final and most important stage of my labor of love. I have many many questions and enjoy hearing and seeing the differing opinions. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks, and keep Jeepin :chug:

Puppet

I look forward to seeing your build :chug:

How long does it normally take for them to be approved? At least I think I'm still waiting for mine to be ok'ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom