Default Re: Super Off Topic!!! Shop Air Compressor Question 

Old 09-15-2016, 11:13 PM   #11
Hedgehog
Sr Respected Jeeper
Vehicle(s): -1975 Jeep CJ5, 360 V8, Headers, Duel Exhaust,T15 transmission, D-20 Transfer case, Twin Stick Conversion, Warn 8274 Winch -1951 Willys Wagon, 4 cylinder, "F" head, little rust, very close to stock

OMG, 100' of line. Now that's some serious air line plumbing. Some folks might shy away from using PVC as an air line, but Over the years I've seen several very serious users plumb with PVC for their garage air systems. It's relatively cheap, easy to handle and as long as you give a good paint job to pipe exposed to the sun it doesn't corrode.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble this Post!

Register for a free membership and remove this add!
Vote for Jeep-CJ.com daily!
Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Default Re: Super Off Topic!!! Shop Air Compressor Question 

Old 09-15-2016, 11:52 PM   #12
gert
Sr Respected Jeeper
Gold Supporter

Vehicle(s): 1983 cj7, 1971 Dart, 2005 Ram Cummins, 2008 softail custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by t bone 347 View Post
Think I've gotten my compressor woes sorted out, pulled some fittings and fresh tape. I would have used pipe dope, but tape is what I had on hand. Once I figure out what I want to do, I'm going to run copper in and to a few spots in the shop. This will do me fine for now.

Corner with tools and now.........AIR!!!

Just flip the blue switch and on comes the compressor. . I had to find someway to plug the hole in the partial board and while digging around in my junk, I found an old harmonic balancer.

T bone I like the tool boxes in the corner, I have mine in the corner of the garage as well but I dont have a door in the way so I am able to spread mine apart further. Anyway, I saw your tool boxes and thought about how I set mine up with MDF on top of the bottom tool boxes to act as a work bench an idea to give you more work space for$20

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble this Post!