• CJ-10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your favourite CJ

sjbrand99

Jeeper
Thanks
Either for the looks, drive quality, or just pure fun, vote for which CJ you prefer...

:D

EDIT: I used the Wikipedia entry on Jeep CJ to get the different types (as I do not know them all off the top of my head, especially with a picture for each name in my head! - infact I challenge anyone to know such a cast amount about the CJ range, but whatever...)

You can view it here if need be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_CJ

LOL - I would definitely vote the CJ4 but since they only made one I don't think I'll be getting my hands on it any time soon! :laugh:

With that, I of course voted for my beloved CJ5. Short, rides like a tank and go just about anywhere...

This is true, however it would still work if you were choosing your favourite by looks, not the ride etc.

As I said though, I got all of the names I was not aware of from wikipedia, but it shows that there is always someone out there that knows more about a subject, in this case its you CJ, and so I think it is respectable to take it on the chin! ;)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

there is always someone out there that knows more about a subject
LOL - It is a blessing and a curse... I just have the uncanny ability to remember totally useless information for long periods of time! :D

BTW - I edited you poll from CJ-51 to CJ-5A... :)

You left out the CJ1! That's tough to answer. Most of them were pretty much alike from around 1945 to 1954 when the "real" CJ's we know now came around. I have had several of them over the years. You can't ignore the cool factor of the M style early CJ models. I had a 47 2-A that was a ball to beat around the fields and woods with, but I doubt it would be stellar on the road. I even had a CJV35U I found in NC, kind of an odd crossover Jeep that served the military as well. That was loads of fun too, and I wish I had kept it. As far as the "modern" CJ's go, I have had a few 5's, and while I like them, they don't like me. Too small. So I guess that since I kept going to the 7's for replacement Jeeps, those would be my favorites. But it sure is tough to nail just one down as favorite!

My first love was a ratty '47 CJ2a with a 327 chebby, stock drivetrain, and a many times broken and repaired frame. someday I will own another 2A, if only to piss off the wife (6' tall and cant fold into that tight cabin)

other than that, my '74 CJ5 I like best.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks