Yea! I have power again!

Yea! I have power again!

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Finally! Power was restored late night around midnight. It stated to come on about 8 PM or so but always dropped out after a few minutes.

After the third time of stopping and then refiring up the generator I didn't bother messing around with my auxiliary feed until the electricity stayed on for at least an hour.

It didn't rain anymore after the morning yesterday but it is pouring again right now. The official total for my home town from Fay was 18" in 24 hours. That's a heck of allot of water!

I now have a completely clean and free refrigerator / freezer! The only thing in it is ajar of pickles and a bottle of water. I threw away several hundred of dollars worth of food but what killed me the most was some fish food I had just bought! $150.00 bucks worth into the garbage can! :(

A little very late update. The NOAA updated their official rain total for the two days that Fay drenched us and it is now 27". Two and a half feet of rain! That's a bunch of water!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks