Attachments

• 20220125_095351.jpg
    20220125_095351.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220125_095401.jpg
    20220125_095401.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 18
1985 CJ7 and I have no photos that i know how to upload

Currently a 1986 CJ7. One of the last of the AMCs.
A genuine "barn find". Been parked since 1997. Bought it off my dad.
Had a 1979 CJ5, but sold that years ago.

Attachments

• 123 (4).jpg
    123 (4).jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 15
I have a 1962 CJ5 that I bought from my BIL. I actually bought it from a guy in Utah back in 2003, but sold it due to needing cash. Now that I am in much better shape financially, I bought it back from him.

I have a 1962 CJ5 that I bought from my BIL. I actually bought it from a guy in Utah back in 2003, but sold it due to needing cash. Now that I am in much better shape financially, I bought it back from him.

Its pretty cool that you were able to buy it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'll quote that...... "Depending which part of the jeep...." ~@pg_jglr

Is it still a Jeep when technically more than half the parts are not factory Jeep stuff? Were not even made for a Jeep of any sort at all?

It was made by AMC: American Motors Corporation. I suppose since most all of the parts are from the Americas, and by OEM's to Jeep's parent company such as GM and Ford, they are appropriately fitting to the namesake anyhow.

These built Jeeps are starting to remind me of: "The man in black and his famous song"....

" I got it one piece at a time......, you'll know it's me when I come through your town!"............... It's a 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64..... automobile."

"GM would never notice......"

"You might say I picked it up right at the factory!"

" Honey! Could you take me for a spin!"

"And Three on the right......"

"With the help of an Ay-dap-tor kit....."

~ Johnny Cash

Actually mine's not much CJ7 Jeep left either BUT, when I think about it the added or replaced parts exceeded the original parts content at some point in the past. But hey, at least the frame, tub and name plate badge are original so that's saying something right?

RR

1962 CJ5 because I prefer real Jeeps. :LOL:

44 Ford GPW that I sold to get a CJ5, I know but I wanted something that I could drive on a regular basis and not get plowed my the bad drivers here in Austin,.
75 CJ5 Renegade, 304 V8. Slowly restoring (restomod)it.
View attachment 100183
I like your 5. Classic 5 slot mags, MT's for rubber and fender wells with collector dump mufflers... :chug:

I bet it's LOUD!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks