Where to get good gaskets cheep?

Where to get good gaskets cheep?

projectcrawler

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
78 CJ7
I am ordering gaskets and seals for my 304,t400,quadratrac, p/s pump, and p/s box. Looking to get a good quality set and the place that has the best price. Any good or bad experiences with brands and suppliers? My father-in-law (Manlove ) :D can get most brands, but if I can order them online and save him and myself some time, I would prefer it.

For the engine, I only use one brand, FelPro. They are a subsidiary of Federal-Mogul and well worth their price. But for header gaskets I like the Mr Gasket or Hooker thick brand.

As for trans seals and such, I use what ever is at the parts store.

I was thinking fel pro, but sounds like it is unanimous. Got my trans. seals today, need to order the eng., trtansfer, and p/s seals next.

If its an auto go ahead and put a shift kit in it!
you wont be sorry

For ur engine requirements.. try jegs.com. Search there and U can get variety there. FelPro is the brand name look for them. And for others.. there nothing specific. Can search www.windrockoffroad.com
Do reply wat U got and wat still is pending.!

But you can get felpro at Auto Zone. Or was that Napa... One of the local stores sell them.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks