What did you name your Jeep

What did you name your Jeep
I’ve always gone by “ The Jeep “ or “ Little GrayMule “ even though it is a silver / grayish over the decades of sun it has received.

While mine's been repainted, it was redone in the original silver color. I considered "Silver Bullet", but am considering another paint job and color. So still in the works. I did see one (failed to get a pic) with luggage racks everywhere (top of roll bar, Rotopak cans on the roll bar sides and rear tire carrier, a shelf rack on the roll bar in place of the back seat, cargo carriers on the tube doors, and those molle strapped cargo carrier seat covers on the front seats. It was named "Pack-man" as shown on the hood sides. If all that packing and loading is its norm, well named for sure. Saw another with "BAA...BAA" on the side because it was a black jeep. Probably time to exit now.

Last edited:
I've named mine "The Green Monster". I didn't name it that because it's Green (which it is) and I didn't name it that because it's a Monster 4x4 (it's not even close to that). I named it "The Green Monster" because it keeps swallowing up lots of money.
Jeep: noun; a box on 4 wheels used to carry ones savings

3-jeep.jpg 2-jeeps.jpg 1-jeep.jpg

I want the name you call them when things are going good, we all KNOW WHAT THEY ARE WHEN THINGS AREN'T GOING OK.:chug:
My CJ is Calamity Jane.
She is ornery as hell and if I down shift into second to fast it back fires and sounds like a big bore going off.
I have a friend that's putting a graphic together for me using a pin-up girl.
Ayuh,........ My '63 CJ is, The Jeep,........

Empty Pockets, and you know why.......................................................

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks