What did you do to or with your CJ today?

Hmmm... suppose you're trying to tell us something...?
Yep, single flares on brake lines are very, very bad and dangerous. You should use brake line rated and not necessarily dom pressure rated tubing...

Looks good, the required double flares can be a pain sometimes huh?
Thanks! Yes they can be! I had to upgrade my flare kit. The one i bought from Amazon was cheap and inconsistent. I bought a Lisle kit and it’s much better. May not be what pro’s use but I’m getting better results. Not many of my friends have done brake lines so I’m learning on my own.

Thanks! Yes they can be! I had to upgrade my flare kit. The one i bought from Amazon was cheap and inconsistent. I bought a Lisle kit and it’s much better. May not be what pro’s use but I’m getting better results. Not many of my friends have done brake lines so I’m learning on my own.
As long as they are good double flares with no splits in any part of the flare, you rock! :tu:

Talked about it! Glad to see this post still alive after all these years!!!!

Oh and by the way! I’m still alive…….

Talked about it! Glad to see this post still alive after all these years!!!!

Oh and by the way! I’m still alive…….
Just for those do not know @fishinfool98 started this thread on March 4th 2009 8600 posts ago!!! :chug:

That's a bunch of :dung: post since then.
Cheers!

Almost were from 2014 but were intermixed with 2016. So long ago...

Yeah I noticed he was the original dude on that one. A real survivor. HB ! FF98

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks