Want a good cj7 family style roll cage with threaded shoulder seat belt holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a good cj7 family style roll cage with threaded shoulder seat belt holes

76cj7chick

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 CJ7 Jeep with a engine/tranny/wiring harness out of a 1988 s10 blazer 4.3l v6 with th700r4 automatic tranny and a cj7 Dana 300 transfer case with Novak adapter.
Complete wiring harness from the s10 blazer. Painted with HOT PINK Pearl paint with standard sized metallic halographic pink flakes. Painted by me -a newb. New rear, front and side three wire LED lights, New parts, new custom dash-by me And a lot of guidance from fellow jeepers and lots of prayers etc.... :p
76cj7chick submitted a new listing:

Want a good cj7 family style roll cage with threaded shoulder seat belt holes - Want a good cj7 family style roll cage with threaded shoulder seat belt holes

Hi,

I'm looking for a good cj7 jeep family style roll cage with windshield bars and threaded seat belt holes and front and back seatbelts and hardware..

I have cash or trades , or a combination of the two.

let me know what you'd prefer. Also, please include specs, any issues with the ROLLBAR and include pictures.

Thanks!

Learn more about this listing...

A YJ with a family style roll bar and the windshield is what you want. Almost a direct bolt in.

Poison Spyder also has a full, laser cut, roll cage that they sell through several different outlets i.e. Morris 4x4. Roughly $1200

A YJ with a family style roll bar and the windshield is what you want. Almost a direct bolt in.
Hi Caveman,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will definitely keep it in mind.

Poison Spyder also has a full, laser cut, roll cage that they sell through several different outlets i.e. Morris 4x4. Roughly $1200
Thanks for the suggestion however that's a lot more than I hoped to spend. 😉

Not a problem, and that only gets you all of the parts. I'm glad you can find and alternative and give you some peace of mind for a cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks