Vote!

Vote!

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Just Vote! I don't care who you vote for (lying but - oh well) - just vote. Many have given the ultimate sacrifice so you can vote so, reward them by casting your vote!

Did I mention VOTE!

I did! Got my ballot early so I could research the state candidates.

No worries about lines... Ya gotta love small towns...

I did! Got my ballot early so I could research the state candidates.

No worries about lines... Ya gotta love small towns...
I live in a small town also... Still had to wait about 15 minutes but it was worth it. It's always worth it!

Thought I would resurrect this thread.
No matter how you vote, just vote! :chug:

Thought I would resurrect this thread.
No matter how you vote, just vote! :chug:
10-20 years ago, with paper ballots, could be counted and results usually by midnight the same day, today in the electronic age, a certain party is already stating it may take a few days to count all the votes, must be waiting for the truck load of necessary votes to win from the cemetary and non-citizen's harvested votes, not to mention the losing and trashing of opposing votes, I have zero confidence in the US's voting system any more than I have confidence in it's legal system, gone to :dung:. And there is no none zip bunkas nada accountability.

Wow. Paper ballots. :bang:I have been voting for over 4 decade and all electronic at monitored sites. Even early voting is via electronic. Does remind me of a joke going around a few decades ago about Louisiana selling the old voting machines to Mexico. Next presidential election in Mexico and the governor of Louisiana had won by a landslide.

Wow. Paper ballots. :bang:I have been voting for over 4 decade and all electronic at monitored sites. Even early voting is via electronic. Does remind me of a joke going around a few decades ago about Louisiana selling the old voting machines to Mexico. Next presidential election in Mexico and the governor of Louisiana had won by a landslide.
I remember paper votes in Cleveland, not sure how long ago

it was a machine though, you picked, it punched and spat it out, then you turned it it

This is the first year in my small town, Pop about 900, that they have used a counting machine. Not sure if I like it or not. I've heard a lot of stories.

I cannot vote in PA but I feel for ya. Not an outcome that I expected.
On the other hand at the very least you voted.

You guys talking about uncle fester going to DC ?

You guys talking about uncle fester going to DC ?
Memes on Facebook compare him to Chunk from the Goonies but Chunk was a loveable character. Pa didnt vote for him , 3 cities did , Philly Pittsburgh and Allentown. Unbelievable.

100 %

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks