Misc. Thank you CJ

Masscj7

Senior Jeeper
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, SBC 350, Dana 300, D30, AMC20
CJ,
The group has been very vocal in the last few months with concerns and suggestions. Myself being one of them. I also think you need to be thanked as well. I know nothing of forum based websites, but my assumption is that it’s just as much work as building and maintaining one of our Jeeps and probably just as frustrating at times.

So thank you for all the hard work on the site conversion! And please keep up the great communication updates!

X2 to CJ! 👍
Gary

X3 CJ ! So easy to upload pictures now also :chug: :chug:

I would say the software switch was far worse than building a CJ.

We whims and complain a lot, but we do appreciate the work involved to keep our hangout up and running!!

Sent from right here.......

Herculean effort CJ, thanks for a very nice new home away from home.

Also many thanks for what you do CJ.

Thank you CJ this site has been my Jeep home for a decade now and I am very appreciative of all the behind the scenes work you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go so far to say that even with the issues we're still having, it's better than the old site. Thanks for keeping the site alive CJ

This site will absolutely be better than the old one. No question. I'm extremely thankful for the continued effort. It's coming along very nicely!

85a122ff573c313e67ca661b1c0794c6.gif

Sent from right here.......

Thankyou for everything you do. You effect a lot of of people in the Jeep community and are loved by many :notworthy:(y)

^^^ X2 ^^^
This site has been a lifesaver to me on several occasions

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kudos, working on broken threads and why we now have a duplicate category with two duplicate forums. :( :biggun:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks