something from JP that I can actually use.

something from JP that I can actually use.

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
Joint Jacket | FM Fab

I like this and may even use a couple of them from time to time.:cool:

seen in JP magazine.

With a name like that, and coming from JP, I was thinking of a jacket with a lot of skinny pockets in it. :laugh:
Your right. It does look like something that would come in handy.

and I do not have to mortgage my house to buy it!!:D

With a name like that, and coming from JP, I was thinking of a jacket with a lot of skinny pockets in it. :laugh:
:D The kind that an entrepreneur would wear to a concert! :dbanana::wasted:

I wonder if the $3.99 gets you a pair; like is shown (2 per u-joint), or just one for opposing bearings?

That can really come in handy when you keep spare u-joints in the bottom of your parts box in the back of the CJ. I have been just keeping them in the box that they came in. Hopefully theres room in there for the locking rings.

Exactly Torx. Save some money, get a rubber band and stick it around it's original box. You will always know what part number it is, the parts will stay together, and it will stay cleaner in a box.

Joint Jacket | FM Fab

seen in JP magazine.

When I saw the title of that I pictured Larry in a Hugh Heffner robe. There are times when I really hate the internet. :D

gonna take a while to get that picture out of your head.:laugh:

I was thinking of drive shafts that are riding in the truck box when the jeep is being flat towed. I have heard stories about guys carrying extra drive shafts, I have never met one but I have heard tell of such. If you do carry a spare or two I can see this being neater if nothing else. It looks like they would keep things reasonably clean.

When I saw the title of that I pictured Larry in a Hugh Heffner robe. There are times when I really hate the internet. :D

That's true. If you have a spare assembled driveshaft these would probably be the ticket. I have seen guys carry them inside a piece of pvc pipe with end caps too.

Thanks for they great Kudos... Owe you one. PM me and I will send you a few for the kind words!

Thanks again, Frank @ FM Fab!

Joint Jacket | FM Fab

seen in JP magazine.

Got the joint jacket and I gotta say if you drop the shaft you need a couple of these. On and off easy enough but caps are secure. I figure the only reason you will ever have to replace one is if you loose it.:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks