rocker panel

rocker panel

fastphil

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
86 CJ7, 258 6 cyl
Trying to find the stainless rocker panel piece between the wheel wells. Anyone know where I can find some?

Last edited:
Trying to find the stainless rocker panel piece between the wheel wells. Anyone know where I can find some?

These guys may have em..... I've never dealt with em, some say they are high on the pricing - beats me.

CollinsBros Jeep ? Your '76 to Current Jeep Professionals

See if you can find anyone nearby that parts out CJ's. Also watch Craigslist. Took be a bit to find a pair, but keep your eyes peeled and you'll run across someone parting one out...

I have (1) black CJ7
I have (1) stainless CJ5

Maybe cut the black one down to fit ?

Contact for more info.

These guys may have em..... I've never dealt with em, some say they are high on the pricing - beats me.

CollinsBros Jeep ? Your '76 to Current Jeep Professionals

See if you can find anyone nearby that parts out CJ's. Also watch Craigslist. Took be a bit to find a pair, but keep your eyes peeled and you'll run across someone parting one out...

Dennis appears on Fast an Loud a bunch he own Collins Bros

In my early years, I did install a set of those Kentrol rockers on my CJ. After a 4wd trip over a few rocks they got pretty bent up along with the body. I would suggest something a little bit more durable if you plan on any off-road driving.

They are worthless for body protection. :down:
Get some steel diamond plate, if that is what you want it for.
LG

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks