Proof That People in Colorado Smoke a Lot of Dope

Proof That People in Colorado Smoke a Lot of Dope

Colorado Yeti

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ7 Renegade - Levi's Edition. 304 V-8, T-18 granny 4-speed. 38k miles. All original except 4-barrel intake & dual exhaust.
What virtues does this specific engine have that makes it desirable...
This is a real question with all due respect to AMC fans.

What virtues does this specific engine have that makes it desirable...

This is a real question with all due respect to AMC fans.

It’s the biggest one they made and by virtue of the cubic inches can make the most horsepower that’s it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbing through the Craigslist ads for CJ parts and came across this one. $3500 for a very tired 401. And get this....only comes with the block & heads, nothing else. I paid $600 for my 401 two years ago and it was complete air cleaner to pan. WTF?

https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/d/grand-lake-amc-jeep-401-motor-engine/7034834449.html
I bought a rebuilt (2000 miles) FI 401 2 years ago for the price he is asking for that tired block. Oh, my FI 401 also came with a T18, 1000lbs winch packaged in a 54 3B with front and rear Arb lockers. Funny, I bought it in CO as well.

Got it. 👍

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks