Old Television Commercials for Wrangler

Old Television Commercials for Wrangler

DosCaras

Jeeper
Thanks
Are there any sites on the internet that are hosting the classic Jeep Wrangler commercials? I remember them from when I was a kid and always thought they were pretty cool.

Classic WRANGLER????? When you were a KID??!!!! Jebus Christ I feel old!

LMAO! :laugh:

I had never seen that commercial before! I love it! :popcorn:

BTW - You can embed YouTube videos by placing the video identifier in YouTube tags (there is a button in the reply box).

Example - the url for the video is http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ak9zIYMS5yY so the video ID is ak9zIYMS5yY

Just place the ID between the tags as shown below.
PHP:
[media=youtube]ak9zIYMS5yY[/media]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aha, I wondered what that little youtube icon was, now i know.

Does the imbedding of videos form sites such as Dailymotion and metacafe work in the same way as youtube ones, in that I can just select the imbedding tags around the URL?

Aha, I wondered what that little youtube icon was, now i know.

Does the imbedding of videos form sites such as Dailymotion and metacafe work in the same way as youtube ones, in that I can just select the imbedding tags around the URL?
I have not created any embed options for those (I have for YouTube and PhotoBucket videos) but I will now... That is what I'm here for!

Well thank you for that, and I am sure that any jeep videos that are classics should go here, or mabe even have their own section of the forum...

:)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom