Oil pressure sending unit

Oil pressure sending unit

bearsden

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2002 ford f150 4wd,1989 chevy suburban 4wd,86 cj7 ,67 nissan patrol(sold)
After the nutter should I leave these wires hooked up i believe in all the stuff I read I thought it tied in with the manifold heater somehow.And I'm trying to keep the stuff not controlled by the computer. Just didn't know if i could keep the existing wire or if I had to run some new stuff.Thanks guys!:confused:

The oil pressure send unit and the manifold heater are not tied together or tied into the computer.

The oil pressure send unit and the manifold heater are not tied together or tied into the computer.

Thanks Torxhead,so I'm getting ready to follow the wires after removing the computer from behind the dash. Any little hints about what to watch for ? Really nervous about this but have been reading stuff for about what seems like 6 months.Got all the vacuum stuff taken off and she still running great so going to start the wiring this weekend....can't wait!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks