New poll for all of us tool people

New poll for all of us tool people
i have to say lookin back its pretty funny

at least i know i can provide some comic relief around here!

oh you used it as the Damnit tool
you now the one you throw across the room only to have it land in the middle of the parts just purchased for the roller bearing rebuild and watch 75 little 1/4 inch bearings go flying all about the garage.
been there, done that.:rolleyes:

you now the one you throw across the room only to have it land in the middle of the parts just purchased for the roller bearing rebuild and watch 75 little 1/4 inch bearings go flying all about the garage.

Yeah used it as a Damnit tool except my Damnit tool had return to sender stamped on the handle but i couldnt see it cause my hand was coverin it up.:eek: funny how those things happen that way.

That or it heads for the new or freshly painted body panel.

I have a box in the corner of the garage, and the corner is padded with scrap foam from misc shipping containers. I say many expletives then throw what ever I have in my hand into the corner it hits the foam and goes in the box. It's usually that damn flat head. :cool:

Flatheads make better throwing knives. I've never had one boomarang, that'd be the 16" Crescent wrench that bounced off my head.

ooh thats the worst. you ever held something in your hand trying to take a screw out of it and the drill/driver slips spinning the bit into your hand:doh:

I had the screw break on me, which sent the drywall gun spinning into my wrist, 15 stitches later, tehn tendon sheath sewn back together, and the hole close up, I was good as new. That being said, i have never ran a philips or flat head into a body part. Mostly the tip slipping causing hands to fly into other things are the biggest cause for concern.

ive put a flat end screw driver in my hand and it hurt like hell so my vote is for flat end.

I am a puss, they both hurt. And it seems like it takes forever to heel. However, I had a customer that tried to burn off his wedding band when the flat blade he was using got between the car body and the battery positive post. That was nasty, went straight to the bone.

I have to go with flat head because they slip out of screws more easily and always seem to get my hands. :(

My brother CJ and I were arguing this morning after I put about 3/4 of an inch of flathead screwdriver into my hand, what hurts worse, flat or phillips head. If your a tool junky like we are, you've done it more than once, always saying that it will never happen again. So which is it folks, we want to know. I say flat, CJ says phillips. Don't agree with him just because he runs the site.:chug:

Flat head by far!!!

i have only had a philips in the hand and and a flat head in the leg so im not that experienced in this subject but i would say flat head.

depends on what toxic chemical I just had the tip in

I've yet to sufficiently stab myself with either to vote, but I will say this,
A brand new, sharp pin punch is perfectly capable of inspiring the invention of some new swear words...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks