My Restored 1985 CJ-7

My Restored 1985 CJ-7

sjbrand99

Jeeper
Thanks
Firstly I want to say that I am glad that I have found this forum for fellow CJ enthusiasts, and restoration discussion.

The first thing I thought I would do would be enter this competition for the cash prize. I hope I can contribute with a high standard setter...

My-CJ7.jpg

This is my beautiful CJ. I started out with a Jeep with a rotted tub, rotted frame, no motor and destroyed interior. It did have 35's. I started with a new frame and YJ tub, and started my frame up restoration. Now the Jeep is completely rebuilt. I am currently swapping out the 4.2 for a 360. It has a T-5 5-speed tranny, Dana 300 t-case, Dana 44 rear 35 front, Factory A/C and 35/15/15 Super Swamper TSL's. My only slight regret to the whole build is now its too nice to take in the woods. This photo was originally taken at a local 4x4 restoration convention in which I entered it for their competition. Sadly it didn't win, but I know that my CJ is destined to win something...

I hope you all enjoyed my Jeep's mini biography, and please do not hesitate to ask any questions about any aspect of it.

:)

Let me be the first to say welcome and that is a GREAT looking CJ! I bet it was allot of fun doing the rebuild! I'm also very happy to see the two flags hoisted for all to see!

Take a look around and have a seat! We are a new forum and always looking for good members!

Here is a :beer: just for you!

I'm also very happy to see the two flags hoisted for all to see!

A bit of good 'ole Patriotism is at the heart of my CJ!

Another little personalisation that you would not be able to see in this picture, however I have only added it very recently, is an American Eagle badge that I managed to make look good by attatching it to the centre of the dashboard.

I will add updated pictures in the future (when I next get it detailed so it looks extra sexy!)

Loving the forum so far!!!

A bit of good 'ole Patriotism is at the heart of my CJ!

Another little personalisation that you would not be able to see in this picture, however I have only added it very recently, is an American Eagle badge that I managed to make look good by attatching it to the centre of the dashboard.

I will add updated pictures in the future (when I next get it detailed so it looks extra sexy!)

Loving the forum so far!!!
I can never get enough Patriotism! I have my flag flying in my front for all to see! :patriot:

I'm glad you like the site! :chug:

That Jeep is ugly and you should save yourself any further embarassment by NOT being seen in it again. I however, have no pride and am willing to take it from you so you can get on with you life in dignity. send it to me ASAP!:D

All right, calm down. Nice work my friend. I am thrilled to death every time I see the results of a restoration on a pre 76 Jeep of any kind. They may one day be gone, and It's folks like us the keep them rolling for the next generations! Take it off road to enjoy, but BE CAREFUL with it!!!

Last edited:
This is my real pride and joy, so it only comes out of my *heated!* garage (yes, even my car lives in comfort), for shows and events, or if I am trying to impress a new girlfriend I might take her for a spin down 35 for a bit of show off and such...

;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom