My New TOY

My New TOY

fishinfool98

Chat Picasso
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 cj8 streched to 118in wheel base, shackle reversal soa, chevy vortec 350, turbo 350, dana 60 front and corp 14 rear, custom bumpers front and rear

2006 Ford F350 CCLB with the dreaded 6.0 that has given me no problems
bowfast.gif
bowfast.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

59 original miles and 31.9 hrs
Use to belong to the native corperation up here and they didnt drive it since it was manual, so Now I am the proud owner of a Deuce and a half!!!!!!
wink.gif

Wonderful! The NG has them for sale around here every now and then, I never could bring myself to purchase one though. I'm sure they were in much worse shape then that beast.

What are you plans for it? I'm going to assume that the brakes don't work or it doesn't run - by the looks of the tow straps in this picture.

needed some wiring now its driving around under its own power
straped it up and eased it down to the garage (man was that scary)
since the drive way down to the house is iced up

So, how about some specifics. Engine, trans, difs? You can't just start a thread like this without more info... :eek:

Why did you buy it?

What are your plans?

What kind of stereo are you putting in it?

How does the heater work?

Again :chug: :chug: - That thing is great!

Where are you keeping it?

So many questions... :D

I've wanted one since I have moved to the hills. But for some silly reason the wife does not think we could use it. A guy down the road had 2 for sale about a year ago. Have fun and keep a good payload in it. And if it has the old rockwells don't forget to back-up 25 or 30 ft after disengaging 4wheel drive.

So, how about some specifics. Engine, trans, difs? You can't just start a thread like this without more info... :eek:
HURCULES MUTI FUEL!!!!:banana:
MANUAL TRANNY
6.72 GEARS
AIR LOCKER IN THE FRONT
ALITTLE SURFACE RUST BUT THATS IT

Why did you buy it? IT WAS CHEAP

What are your plans? USE IT FOR HAULING WOOD

What kind of stereo are you putting in it?

How does the heater work?DONT KNOW YET

Again :chug: :chug: - That thing is great!

Where are you keeping it? THOUGHT YOU SAID I COULD KEEP IT AT YOUR HOUSE:laugh:

So many questions... :D
:banana:

multi fuel is a engine that can run on gas, deisel, or kerosene.
it will run on almost anything

You gave bagged yourself one good 'logger there then!

Probably cheap enough then the logs you would colelct in a day with that beast!

Nice looking Deuce you got there fishinfool98. I've had mine about 3 years now and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. I see by the pics you guys get snow-ice, be careful, those NDT's dont get much traction on that stuff. As for the Multi fuel thing, alot of them had the fuel compensaters bypassed because they have a habit of allowing fuel to get into the oil. If theres anything you need for it let me know, if I cant help I know people that can:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks