My new toy(says lostinspace2)

My new toy(says lostinspace2)

CoreyYoungCj577

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 232 inline 6,Dana 20 Tc,T-150 Trans, stock diffs.
I went and picked up a new to me 01 vw TDI golf and I already freaken love it, it throws you back in your seat zips around and we drove 2 hours to get it and on the way back we got 53 MPG!! Can't go wrong with this car at all and she just had the timing belt replaced along with the water pump serp belt and all 4 glow plugs and boy am I excited for this car!

at 53 mpg's, those things do the job they are supposed to. Big HP numbers don't always help :D

That stock 125 is low in the rpm range so it's good.

So filled up today im averaging 43-45 in town and 53-55 on the interstate and had i known it had cruise control sooner it might have got better on the interstate, im possibly thinking about hooking up a boost gauge and a EGT gauge and possibly chipping it but I'm not sure if i wanna upgrade clutches.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks