monstaliner

This is just what the world needs!! another truck bed liner!!:eek:
If they can do something in colors it will be cool, Herculiner is a bit rough for bare feet , if you are so inclined, but how non skid can this stuff be with out any "grit" in it??:cool:

I tried a nonslip coat durabak bedliner on the exterior of my jeep once. Went on pretty easy, and comes in many colors, and you can also get it with a gloss shine w/uv protection.
Cote-L Distribution Company

Here's a review from Peterson's 4wheel offroad magazine on the durabak. They went through step by step application of it to the exterior of a truck.
Cote-L Distribution Company

I'm not a fan of roll on herculiner, my friend put that in the back of his mazda pickup and it always flaked and he ended up having to put on alot of coats and it was just an on going process. but this Cote-L seems cool ill have to look into this.

I have a problem buying anything from a company that can't spell.

Well Herculiner is great if you do proper perp work.
But it does wear pretty easy.

I'm a real fan of Raptor liner but it's a spray on and comes in many colors.

This Monsta liner is a roll on also colors available, the texture comes from the roller, plus it's a different formula from other brands.

I'd like to use line-x especially after watching it's bomb proof abilities on discovery, but cost is a deterent.

Might have to get a sample from these guys and do a review.

Never heard of that particular one, but having seen a few diferent types, the best one I have seen so far is the Raptor. I'm using that when i get around to doing mine.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom