Information Member Map

Dude that’s cool, more people in Dallas than I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know why, but not working for me. Most everything else does

Apple iPad Safari

What should I try on that ? Not really sure what I can do with it actually. Also going to try and use my daughters chrome book. She used that in High School an just graduated and is done with that. What browser should I try with that ?

The Chrome book uses Chrome already and Apple has Chrome in its Apple store. -- >>

Just an FYI, your location is derived frrom your IP address. So your location may be off by a lot because it will or might show the closest hub or your provider. The good thing is you can just drag your maker to the correct location.

I can't find me on the map. Does it do it automatically or do I need to do something?
I should be between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

It's automatic by IP. Let me do a reverse IP search to see where your provider resolves o.

Made some changes to the "Members Map". -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/dbtech-membermap/

Should work easier and show more users now. Great for plotting a road trip so you can always be near fellow CJers if you want to say hi or need help... :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks