Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Let Me Google That For You!

You probably have already seen this but I thought it was pretty cool

Let me google that for you

Don't know if have ever seen this other google link... It's a little more - well lets just say - abrupt! I can't even use this link at work, the network nazis have it locked out... :)

justF*&^inggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=jeep-cj.com+enthusiests - You get the idea...

I bet that will do the rounds of forums everywhere...

The number of times a rather badly researched call for help has been met with a reply of simply "Google.com" is astonishing.

It would be interesting to see that site monetized. For example, you can get paid for the adverts people click on having Google searched from your site - if you could get money from the adverts people click on from the link to the Google page you post... I bet thats what this LMGTFY site does!

The number of times a rather badly researched call for help has been met with a reply of simply "Google.com" is astonishing.
So true! I guess it all boils down to a simple fact, the person asking the question had to do some research to find the site to ask the question... Why not continue just a little and just "Google It!"

So true! I guess it all boils down to a simple fact, the person asking the question had to do some research to find the site to ask the question... Why not continue just a little and just "Google It!"

Exactly! On Wikipedia, there's a reference desk where you can ask questions and the editors there will try and answer and provide sources. Quite often I'll see questions from people that could be answered by either A)the articles on Wikipedia or B) a simple Google search. But they'd rather wait for someone to answer their question for them instead of just doing a bit of research and getting their answer much quicker!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks