Misc. Lets see you cell phone mounts!!

Misc. Lets see you cell phone mounts!!
Here's a little better view of my cup holder.20220516_164621_resized.jpg

My Jeep is so loud I can’t talk on a cell phone - so I use it strictly to stream music to the bluetooth amp...... drives my wife nuts my tracking device is inoperable in the CJ LOL

Finally figured out what mount I wanted and what hardware I would use. Didn’t really want something on the windshield or a new hole in the dash. Went with a clamp on the white knuckle bar. Close enough to see but out of the way and not blocking the dash area. AC42437D-489B-4851-A481-D2D70060FB6A.jpeg33ADC08C-21D6-407C-B056-B113773769A0.jpeg1763C7B1-C01B-44A8-82AD-BFC258EBCE44.jpeg

It’s all @ rammounts.com

The black thin rubber behind the phone is a phone retainer I guess the right word would be. Grabs the phone on all corners for the rough stuff, Baja 1000 maybe. The X actually holds the phone well. Probably because I have a rubber iPhone protector on my phone, so it’s rubber on rubber, good gripping.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks