Jeep calendar

Jeep calendar

jpeck71

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1978 CJ5 258 6cyl - 3sp T-150 - Dana20 TC - 2.5 inch spring lift - PO body lift - stock axles - 2bbl Intake and Holley 2300 carb - glasspack muffler - 31x10.5x15
My wife got me one for Christmas and i really enjoy them but this months picture has been really bugging me. The jeep featured is a 93 YJ. Here it is.

dy8a8azu.jpg

Since you likely can't read the text with it. Here that is.

pe5u7ejy.jpg

Now I've been looking at this for a week and I've picked out several things that identify it as a Tj but I'm wondering if there's others or if by some odd chance it could be a yj with a bunch of tj parts.

So far I've got the front clip, the front fender flares , the hood latches, the windshield/wipers, and the mirrors too I think all are Tj.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

TJ, just a printing mistake is all.

A TJ for sure. And no offence to any YJ owners, but I would much rather look at a TJ than a YJ, so I think you came out ahead.

Too lazy to look it up, but I would think a CJ would be lighter than a YJ?

the text says it has square headlights but it has round.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks