Help I'm going to need some help!

Help I'm going to need some help!

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I'm in deep trouble! We have already reached our high temp for today! :( 65 deg... I had to put some socks on, this is bad.

What is your expected high and low for the day?

Dude! LOL

It’s currently snowing it’s arse off here. Dang near needed AC yesterday, started raining last night about 9:00, switched to snow around 7:00, and is supposed to be sunny by 1:00.

2022 is off to a weird start...

9e3060c83dd94d49a26316f439eb7195.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Temps dropped to Joe's approval rating. But with the wind chill factored in, it feels more like Kamala's approval rating.

But seriously, it's 27 this morning, expected high of 47. About 50 miles north of Houston. It was 80 on New Years Day and forecast to be 72 this Thur. Top on, top off? Oh, the decisions to be made...

10 below here the other morning. Had to start a fire in the furnace.

Stay warm my friend... That is cold even for Maine... Have some Hennessy on me...

cog.png

Continuing, just wanted to say be safe and be careful. You all in the noreaster are getting walloped. It is chilly here (relative) but if I'm cold you are freezing!!

Say safe!

Just logged in to my Mothers house to see if she had her heat on - don't bash me - I was just making sure my 80+ year old Mother was good... Screen shot of her thermostat below. Stay warm. Keep the fires burning.

BTW: 74 is hot for me but it makes her happy... :)

chilly1.JPG
:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom