I need this

I need this

Germy

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 jeep cj7 360 20 rear and 30 front w/warn lockers 5 speed tranny,

1971 dodge dart built 318
Getting another Sahara. Black this time. I saw a pin on Pinterest of this jeep. I know the wheel and tire brand, but no sizes. I am powder coating the polished 7 spoke factories. Had awesome results on my truck. Anyway, any guesses on lift and tire height?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 350
Since the wheel size is larger than a 15", I am not going to guess. But would like to know the specs on that thing.

Since the wheel size is larger than a 15", I am not going to guess. But would like to know the specs on that thing.

Have to be 20's, they are black rock and the tires are nitto mud grapplers. The amount of tire to wheel is spot on. 35's 3.5 suspension. My guess

18779d1418050951-i-need-image.jpg

As much as I like the looks and conveniences of the JKs, they just seem to have soo many issues;

bad transfer cases
premature ball joint failure
clunky steering (death wobble)
factory soft top leaks
leaky axle seals
non-pentastar V6's have self destructed at less >40k miles
non-pentastar V6's use oil

Just to name a few. Don't lump me in to the JK hater crowd, I like the way they look, but I really don't like the V6, and if you want an even remotely decent out of the box wheeler you have to buy a Rubicon, the rest of them are more for soccer moms and mall crawlers. Just my 2¢

18779d1418050951-i-need-image.jpg

As much as I like the looks and conveniences of the JKs, they just seem to have soo many issues;

bad transfer cases
premature ball joint failure
clunky steering (death wobble)
factory soft top leaks
leaky axle seals
non-pentastar V6's use oil

Just to name a few. Don't lump me in to the JK hater crowd, I like the way they look, but I really don't like the V6, and if you want an even remotely decent out of the box wheeler you have to buy a Rubicon, the rest of them are more for soccer moms and mall crawlers. Just my 2¢

This is jk 2, no problems. 98 wrangler was the biggest nightmare of my life.

I'm with Torx on this one, I'm not use to looking at wheels over 17"
I'm going to guess 37's just because.

Elwood here's my fix for that.
elwood blues; As much as I like the looks and conveniences of the JKs said:
Get an Atlas[/B]
premature ball joint failure Dana 60
clunky steering (death wobble) Hydro steering
factory soft top leaks Who needs a top
leaky axle seals Dana 60
non-pentastar V6's use oil Drop a 6.0 in it

I wonder how terribly it handles. I'm just sayin it looks cool. My wranglers are just for daily drivers, that's it.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks